[XeTeX] about the using \somefont/B or \somefont/I

Dalyoung haksan at mac.com
Tue Nov 2 09:15:36 CET 2004

Hi all,

Many korean fonts have  "AppleGothic Regular"or "SD02 Medium" or
"smMyungjoR W30" as  their normal font names and the naming scheme is
little different.
Hence the command both "SD02/B" and "SD02 Medium/B" yielded errors as
following:
	1. ! Font \newfont={SD02/B} not loadable: Metric (TFM) file or ATSUI
font not found.
and the command " also yielded an error,
	2. Font \newfont={SD02 not loadable: Metric (TFM) file or ATSUI font
not found.
<to be read again>
l.29 \font\newfont{SD02 M
                          edium/B}.

Because of this, I couldn't use a nice working "fontspec" for korean
fonts. Now, I defeined a short macros to declare the korean fonts.
Is there a way to get rid of those errors by doing some modification?

Thank you for reading.

Dalyoung