[XeTeX] Fwd: Re: [NTG-context] XeTeX fonts

Christopher Creutzig christopher at creutzig.de
Mon Nov 1 15:51:48 CET 2004

Jonathan Kew wrote:

> Incidentally, do we know if the problem name in the original error
> message really comes from an instance of \fontname in ConTeXt? Or is it

  If I read the source correctly, this is not the case.

> a name that was directly provided by the user in TeX source, in which
> case simply using '...' instead of "..." there would probably fix it,

  That does in fact work.  I hadn't realized XeTeX accepts single quotes
as well.  (Now the next problem is that mpost, as expected, fails to do
many things, but that's not a XeTeX problem per se – are the differences
between dvi and xdv documented somewhere?)

regards,
	Christopher Creutzig