[XeTeX] Frenchspacing in XeTeX

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Nov 1 11:51:52 CET 2004

Hello,

I'm wondering whether AAT fonts, like Hoefler Text, are affected by
\frenchspacing the same way that Computer Modern does (namely by making
all spaces identical, whether or not they follow a period).

Here is the kind of stuff I get in a list of references, using LaTeX's
thebibliography environment which includes \sfcode`\.=1000 which is one
of the components of \frenchspacing: