[XeTeX] osxfonts

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Mon Nov 1 01:20:36 CET 2004

On 1 Nov 2004, at 9:31 AM, Michael Erlewine wrote:

> Where can one get the osxfonts package? I can't seem to find it
> anywhere.

It is part of the XeTeX Sample documents, which you can get in the
Downloads section of the XeTeX website.

Alternatively, you could try out the fontspec package, which provides
the same functionality and more. (I wrote it, sorry for the plug.) It
is linked from the "Related Packages" part of the XeTeX website. (It
automatically loads the utf8accents package, from the same location, so
you'll need that as well.)

BTW Jonathan, fontspec now supports OpenType fonts, so your description
needs updating :)

Regards,
Will