[XeTeX] latex and superiors

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Thu May 27 20:40:57 CEST 2004

On 27 May 2004, at 7:13 pm, Bruce D'Arcus wrote:

> On May 27, 2004, at 2:08 PM, Jonathan Kew wrote:
>
>> In terms of the basic XeTeX \font command, something like this works
>> fine:
>
> Great!  So the following works.  Yo Hans, where's my xecontext?  ;-)
>
> \DeclareFontShape{U}{hoefl}{m}{fn}%
>      {<-> "Hoefler\space Text:Vertical\space Position=Superiors"}{}

BTW, to find out exactly what features and settings an AAT font
supports (so that you know what is available to use in the \font
command), you can run the AAT-info.tex file from the latest XeTeX
Samples archive. Just give it a font name and it will produce a report
detailing the supported features.

HTH,