[XeTeX] XeTeX and Fink

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Fri May 21 09:55:59 CEST 2004

Hi Matija,

Thanks for this, that's very helpful. If it's OK with you, I'll try to
incorporate this into the next release, so that the installer can
handle either setup.

Regarding math: changing fonts is a complex business, because math
typesetting uses a coordinated set of several fonts, not just a single
font, and math fonts require additional font parameters that regular
text fonts don't have. But in LaTeX, at least, I believe there's a
package that switches to the Euler family for math; something like

	\usepackage{euler}

will probably do it. There may be other packages that support other
typeface families, too; I'm not a LaTeX user and know very little about
what's available.

Regards,

Jonathan