[XeTeX] columns

Cyril Niklaus cynik at mac.com
Wed Jun 30 08:55:56 CEST 2004

Hi all,
This is not so much a XeteX related questions as a TeX one, but I'm
trying to get a list of names (using Edwardian script ITC as the font)
to be printed using two columns a page (to save paper), and I have not
been able to find info on that. Plenty of latex stuff, but that does
not help me with XeTeX!
I'm trying to achieve this: a 8cm by 8cm cell where the name is
centered on the lower half of those 8cm. The final goal is to print
that on bristol, cut and fold them as name cards for placing people at
my wedding's dinner.
Any pointers, help would be gladly welcome.
Cyril