[XeTeX] Adjusting spacing? [v.81]

J P Blevins jpb39 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 11 12:54:28 CEST 2004

The OpenType support is very impressive, but with all of the fonts I
have tested, various baselines, etc., are seriously affected. In my test
documents, this is particularly acute in tabular environments, where
cells extend twice as far below descenders. I remember this issue being
mentioned before, and I wonder if anyone has devised a work-around.

Thanks,

-Jim