[XeTeX] OS X fonts.

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Fri Jul 23 11:38:25 CEST 2004

On 23 Jul 2004, at 4:44 am, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> I tried but I ran into the "couldn't find `XeLaTeX.xfmt'!" issue.

In TeXShop preferences, you need to specify "xelatex" and not "XeLaTeX"
as the "script" for typesetting with LaTeX. The path-searching library
that locates the format files is case-sensitive.

See http://scripts.sil.org/xetex_texshop for the configuration
information, where it says:

> Once you have TeXShop installed (be sure to get the latest version,
> currently 1.34), go to the TeXShop/Preferences… dialog, choose the
> Misc tab, and enter xetex as the "TeX program" and xelatex as the
> "LaTeX program"

Hope this helps,

Jonathan