[XeTeX] OS X fonts.

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Jul 22 17:24:30 CEST 2004

On 7/22/04 10:12 AM, "Ross Moore" <ross at maths.mq.edu.au> wrote:

> ... so I might as well release what I've done so far.
>
> Attached is an archive with  utf8accents.sty
> and a test document in both .tex and .pdf (using Lucida Grande) form.
>

> You'll see that many text-symbols are defined, without loading extra
> packages.
>

>> Now, if I can get maths in matching fonts...
>
> That's much much harder, sorry.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Ross

Howdy,

Thanks! I'll play with that for a while.

I know the maths is a problem; CM maths looks very ugly mixed with Hoeffler!
I alos know that that is a problem for the future. There are very few
systems with anywhere near complete matching maths fonts; CM and its
derivatives, MathTime, Lucida Bright, MathPazo and Fourier-GUTenberg come to
mind and after that...

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest.com)