[XeTeX] Small Caps in Latex

Atip Asvanund atip at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jul 1 14:30:41 CEST 2004

Thank you very much. I used the following and it is working. However when
I extended it to some Non-OTF built-in fonts, like Lucinda Grand or
Lucida Bright, this scheme, or the scheme that works with Hoefler Text
appears to not work.

Is there a standard method I can follow that would declare small caps for
all fonts that I may end up using in the future?

Thank you,

Atip

BTW., I find your files very helpful, and I feel that they should
defintely be included in to the XeTeX distribution for others. I just
joined the mailing list a few days ago, so I must have missed your earlier
posting.