[XeTeX] Color names in XeTeX

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Dec 28 00:13:06 CET 2004

Le 27 déc. 04, à 23:28, Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> (From your example, it looks like dvips may use the same \special
> syntax for colors, too.) There's a one-line mention of the feature in
> the notes from release 0.87, for those who were paying close attention
> at that particular moment!

Yes, that does work.

I get an unconnected xdv2pdf error, though, which seems to be linked
with the inclusion of a JPEG file. Namely, using the following code:

	\newbox\logobox \newdimen\logoheight
	\setbox\logobox=\hbox{\XeTeXpicfile "legi150.jpg"}
	\logoheight=\ht\logobox
	\divide\logoheight by\mag
	\multiply\logoheight by1000
	\setbox\logobox=\hbox{\XeTeXpicfile "legi150.jpg" height\logoheight}

which I think is OK, produces in TeXShop's console window:

	Error creating cg colorspace from csync profile

and in /var/log/system.log:

Dec 28 00:07:20 localhost xdv2pdf: GraphicsImportGetColorSyncProfile
was called for an image that has a ColorSync profile, but the base
graphics importer will perform ColorSync matching, so a generic profile
is being returned to avoid incorrect matching.  To opt out of automatic
ColorSync matching and access actual embedded profiles, set the
kGraphicsImporterDontUseColorMatching flag.

I imagine there's something wrong with my JPEG file.

Bruno Voisin