Re: [XeTeX] On the second day of Christmas Š I lost Jon's fds

Jon Breitenbucher kahless at mac.com
Sun Dec 26 23:57:51 CET 2004

Robert,

They should be at http://jbreitenbuch.wooster.edu/adobetypeclassics.zip
or through the link on Jonathan's XeTeX site. They are actually
included in a subfolder of the adobetypeclassics folder.

On Dec 26, 2004, at 5:41 PM, Robert Voogdgeert wrote:

> Dear TeX users,
>

> I seem to have lost Jon's fd files on the day of the Holy Family ;-(
> I can't find them via Google. Could anyone mail them directly to me?
> Thanks a lot.
>

> Regards,
> Robert.

The simplest schoolboy is now familiar with facts for which Archimedes
would have sacrificed his life. (Ernest Renan)

Jon Breitenbucher
The College of Wooster
308 E. University
Wooster, Ohio 44691