[XeTeX] XeTeX infinite loop [][][][][][] bug - possible fix

h h extern pragma at wxs.nl
Sat Dec 18 23:30:30 CET 2004

Christopher Creutzig wrote:

> 10 GHz barrier.  I'm not sure if he referred to a Windows or Mac
> machine, though, where the GHz numbers mean extremely different things ...)

interestingly the pentium-m at 1.7 gig runs faster than my 2 gig m-pentium and
given that the future is in multi-core chips i wonder if we ever will raach the
10 gig -)

anyhow, i fear that even a fast context cannot figure out where mem problems
like the [][][][][] one originate

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE