[XeTeX] xelatex problem after new 2003 setup of GWTeX

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Dec 16 15:45:24 CET 2004

Le 16 déc. 04, à 15:13, Herb Schulz a écrit :

> XeTeX is working fine with my 2004/11/23 install of TL2004 using the
> i-package. Just slowly working forward in time.

Hi Herb,

Could you post (off-list if necessary) the version of
/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf from your 23 November
setup? For seeing whether the replacement, on a newer TL2004 setup, of
the version of this file by your older version, followed by recreation
of the formats, suppresses the XeTeX bug. (I won't have the time to try
this today, but maybe tomorrow.)

Bruno

PS Just came across your Pelikan pen exhibit on the web the other day
(I assume the Herb Schulz there is you). Nice! (I'm more the Sheaffer
type myself, though it's been years now since I last used a fountain
pen. Too much computer writing!)