[XeTeX] xelatex problem after new 2003 setup of GWTeX

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Dec 16 12:17:43 CET 2004

Le 16 déc. 04, à 12:04, Adam Lindsay a écrit :

> Bruno Voisin said this at Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:21:17 +0100:
>
>> Gerben made changes in some memory
>> parameters in /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf on November
>> 28, and it's possible the bug appears as a consequence of these
>> changes.
>
> Gerben's changes may be *sufficient* to encounter the bug, but they are
> by no means *necessary*. I was running into this bug in early XeTeX
> over
> my TeXLive setup, before I switched to gwTeX.

What I noticed is that with a TL2004 setup corresponding to the
i-Package of 16 November, XeTeX 0.88 was working fine. A couple of
hours later, after reinstalling completely (ie erase /usr/local/teTeX/
then reinstall) TL2004 from the latest i-Package, then XeTeX 0.88, I
could no longer typeset exactly the same file and obtained the
[][][]... error instead.

Bruno Voisin