[XeTeX] fontspec 1.5a

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Sat Dec 4 18:58:02 CET 2004

On 4 Dec 2004, at 3:26 am, Will Robertson wrote:

> PS Are there only four choices for maths in XeTeX? Computer Modern,
> Euler, Lucida, and MathTime?

I notice that there are some fonts included in .../public/txfonts/...
that seem to include math characters; are these associated with any of
the above, or are they something different? I also don't know whether
the .otf versions that the XeTeX installer includes actually work
right, in terms of encodings... I haven't had time to specifically
check all the fonts that were auto-converted.