[XeTeX] Is context working in XeTeX?-Korean font test

Dalyoung haksan at mac.com
Sat Dec 4 11:41:49 CET 2004

Dear Adam,

Here is the source file. I used " ' ".
I'll look into the type-xtx and the url.

I tested for AppleMyungjo Regular font which is one of the default
korean fonts, but there is an error - lots of [] was produced.

Thank you.

Regards,

Dalyoung

***************
\starttext

\definedfont["SD02 Medium:mapping=tex-text" at 24pt]

  안녕하세요?

  XeTeX에서 ConTeXt를 시험중입니다.

  멋있지 않습니까?
\blank

  Hello, everyone!

  I'm testing ConTeXt  in XeTeX  environment.

  Isn't it cool?

\blank

\definedfont["smMokPan Medium:mapping=tex-text" at 24pt]

  안녕하세요?

  XeTeX에서 ConTeXt를 시험중입니다.

  멋있지 않습니까?
\blank

  Hello, everyone!

  I'm testing ConTeXt  in XeTeX  environment.

  Isn't it cool?

\blank
\definedfont["smMyungjoP W30:mapping=tex-text" at 24pt]

  안녕하세요?

  XeTeX에서 ConTeXt를 시험중입니다.

  멋있지 않습니까?
\blank

  Hello, everyone!

  I'm testing ConTeXt  in XeTeX  environment.

  Isn't it cool?

  \stoptext