[XeTeX] Is context working in XeTeX?-Korean font test

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sat Dec 4 10:48:57 CET 2004

Le 4 déc. 04, à 10:25, Dalyoung a écrit :

> Here is an output written by 3 different korean fonts. It looks nice.
> One thing is strange.
> There are some blanks after '(I'm, isn't) in two of them but not in
> the last one(it is proportional font), even their codes are same. Is
> it came from the fonts?

Did you enter the apostrophe as ’ (unicode way) or ' (TeX way)? If that
was ', did you invoke :mapping=tex-text in your font definition, or
load the package utf8accents.sty, to get it converted to ’ during
typeset (I don't remember which one of the two -- mapping or package --
does the job)?

Bruno Voisin