[XeTeX] Is context working in XeTeX?-Korean font test

Dalyoung haksan at mac.com
Sat Dec 4 10:25:39 CET 2004

Dear Adam,

I have tested some korean fonts using the cmd \definedfont in
Xe-ConTeXt environment.
It work well.
Now, I'd like to define a typescript file of korean font according to
your instruction.
Is there any good examples of creating typescript beside of yours?

Here is an output written by 3 different korean fonts. It looks nice.
One thing is strange.
There are some blanks after '(I'm, isn't) in two of them but not in the
last one(it is proportional font), even their codes are same. Is it
came from the fonts?

Thank you.

Dalyoung