[XeTeX] fontspec 1.5

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Thu Dec 2 03:10:02 CET 2004

Herb Schulz wrote:

> I did have a problem with Hoefler and maths; the \Gamma seemed to have
> disappeared. Outsidxe of that it looked pretty good. I still have a problem
> with using \usepackage{lucbmath} before the \setromanfont{} spec.

Unfortunately I don't have a copy of the lucida maths fonts, so it's
hard for me to know what's going on. (These are the commercial ones, right?)

If it's definitely my package that is the problem (can you get \Gamma in
this font in XeTeX normally?) then it might be the maths stuff I added
in v1.4 - I might need to make that optional.

What's the exact problem when you write

\usepackage{fontspec,lucbmath}
\setromanfont{Hoefler Text}

?