[XeTeX] Odd XeTeX behaviior...

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Thu Aug 26 14:37:28 CEST 2004

Yes, it's a bug--not unique to a "reflect"-type operation, actually.
Thanks for the report; it doesn't occur with AAT fonts, so it might
have been a very long time before I'd have run into it!

The next release of XeTeX will fix this; it will also include a
workaround for the Quartz bug that has led to people seeing "scrambled"
fonts on pages following certain PDF inclusions.

JK