[XeTeX] A problem with XeTeX 0.5

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Thu Apr 29 20:29:10 CEST 2004

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH! Sorry, it's a really stupid installer script error.
I'll post a fixed version shortly. Surprised more people haven't been
yelling at me yet!

If you want to fix your setup, go into Terminal, and try:

	cd /usr/local/teTeX/
	sudo pico texmf.cnf

Move the cursor down to the end of the file. You'll find a line that
says

	OTFFONTS = .;/fonts/otf//

Insert $TEXMF into this line, so it reads

	OTFFONTS = .;$TEXMF/fonts/otf//

Then type Control-O, <return>, Control-X to save the file and exit.

My apologies; if time permits, I'll build and post a 0.51 installer
this evening that corrects this one.

Jonathan