[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.4 available

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Wed Apr 21 11:32:53 CEST 2004

Hi Jonathan

On 21/04/2004, at 7:14 PM, Jonathan Kew wrote:

> Very good, Bruno, I think you got everything (except that XeTeX isn't
> responsible for the xmltex link that your ls shows!)
>
> Hans, I'd have thought that after a normal install, "which xetex" and
> "kpsewhich xetex.pool" should have located things for you, unless your
> default path doesn't find the tex binaries.

But on my laptop, the difficulty lies in the script finding  kpsewhich .
Without this, everything else fails, yet the installer does *not*
indicate
that such a problem exists --- unless you know where to look for the
Log.

A previous message explains this in detail.
    (and also how to work around it!)

Cheers

	Ross

Ross Moore                                         ross at maths.mq.edu.au
Sydney, Australia                                  fax: +61 +2 9850 8114