[XeTeX] Re: [MacTeX] XeTeX 0.4 available

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Wed Apr 21 00:37:43 CEST 2004

On 21/04/2004, at 7:40 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> (As I've been bounced back by the XeTeX list, I'm going back to
> MacTeX.)
>
>> I've posted a new version of XeTeX, the Unicode-based TeX for OS X;
>> see
>>
>>         http://scripts.sil.org/xetex/

Sorry about that Bruno.
I've just woken up, and seen the new messages.
Everyone's moderation bit was set, so no messages were getting
through directly.
That's fixed now, so hopefully there'll be no more such hiccups.
XeTeX at tug.org is the correct list to use.

All the best,

	Ross

Ross Moore                                         ross at maths.mq.edu.au
Sydney, Australia                                  fax: +61 +2 9850 8114