[XeTeX] Re: [MacTeX] XeTeX

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sat Apr 10 18:47:08 CEST 2004

Accidentally, I noticed this stuff too and emailed them offering help
in creating an i-Package, asking them to open source their efforts for
TeX Live (which incidentally is going to be using only one engine which
can do all types (tex, tetex, pdftex, pdfetex).

I'll leave the rest of the contact to Bruce.