[twg-tds] Install new fonts with MikTex

irakli goksadze igoksadze at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 15:02:30 CET 2015

 To whom it concerns:
I am Irakli Goksadze, I'm new with  LaTex,  I have downloaded file (byz­fonts – Byzan­tine Mu­sic Font) from http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts/byzfonts.I'm trying to install this font on MikTex. I have found some documentation about it  (link: https://www.tug.org/fonts/fontinstall.html). But I cant  understand how to  arrange my downloaded *.zip files according to the standard TeX Directory Structure (TDS). Can you see this byzfont.zip file and tell me whitch is the right way to install this font in MikTex?
Best regards