[twg-tds] Not a TDS-compliant root directory ??

Henrique Basso henrique.basso at nek.uu.se
Wed Apr 15 10:53:33 CEST 2009

Hi there

I have a bib database that I would like to be using in all my tex
files (I am using Miktex). I am trying to add a new folder in the
Miktek Root directories and I am getting a message

Not a TDS-compliant root directory.

I am aware that there is a place under the miktek tree where bib
databases should be placed, I think it is this

C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.7\bibtex\bib

but I would like to put under my main documents so I can update
together with the other files as I use two computers. Is there a way
to include a new TDS-compliant tree  or folder outside the miktek
folders?

Thanks
Henrique Basso

Department of Economics
Uppsala University
Mail: Box 513, SE-751 20 Uppsala, Sweden
Room A 423, Ekonomikum, Kyrkogardsgatan 10					email: henrique.basso at nek.uu.se