[twg-tds] tds 1.092, TeX engines

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Mar 27 19:57:20 CET 2004

    > It the files are tex-syntax, they should go to texmf/tex, no matter which
    > engine it is. We already have e.g. etex.src in texmf/tex even tough
    http://tug.org/mail-archives/twg-tds/2003-August/000839.html

Thanks, Thomas and Staszek.  It somehow never got on my list of TDS
stuff to do.

Attached is another TDS draft (1.092, .tex and .dvi).  It says that
input files for "extensions" are now in texmf/tex, rather than being
texmf/extension.  I'm sure the text can use some improvements, please
advise.

I also incorporated changes following Paul V's latest comments.
(Not attaching diffs because they are too lengthy, at this point.)

Does the rest of it approximate current reality?

Thanks,