[twg-tds] Please Asist me

Patrick Charles Aku patrickcharlesaku at indiatimes.com
Mon Mar 17 18:45:07 CET 2003

I am a Nigerian, 24 years in possession of my dad's properties.I lost him in
a plane crash.He was the Minister for sport here in Nigeria
before he died .Since then I have been in charge of his business and I have
got no problem with that since I have been doing that before
his death.I received a letter from his bank notifying me of his account in
one of the banks in Nigeria that worth 47.5 Million dollars which he got from a
computer deal he did with the Federal Government of Nigeria.

As a result of this notification I  have wrote a letter through my Lawyer
to the bank to transfer the Money to UTILITY TRUST AND DEPOSIT INC. AMSTERDAM - HOLLAND, in which I have successfully  carried out in the last two month. Since I am his next of kin ,it was so easy for me in doing this without the knowledge of my family members .I want to try as much as possible to transfer this money out of this Security Company before my family
members got to know about this .

I know that this issue is a very sensitive one and it should not be discuss
on the net. Why dont you send me your phone # and your Fax # ? so that, I will  get
in touch with you .This deal is a risk free one and your gain shall be 40% of this
money provided you co-operate with me .Remember not to tell anybody about this deal
because my daddy happens to be very popular person even
after his death.

Take care of yourself.

Patrick Charles Aku