[twg-tds] Toys From Santa! *Personalized Wooden Toys*

Santa's Workshop eflyers@emailnotifications.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:00:00 -0800

Hi twg-tds@tug.org!
>From everyone here at the North Pole...
Wishing you a very happy and safe Merry Christmas, filled with laughter
and fun!
Visit our workshop at the North Pole, take a peek at our new online toy
store, featuring our very own custom made, personalized wooden toys, or
email Santa Claus himself!!
We have been very busy getting things ready for the holidays, but I am
always happy to show you around. Hope to see you there!

Stop by and just say hi... :)
http://www.toysfromsanta.com

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Noel the Elf

 If you wish to be removed from our future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" and our software will automatically remove you
from our future mailings.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---