move this list?

Ulrik Vieth vieth@thphy.uni-duesseldorf.de

> Any objections if I put this list (twg-tds@shsu.edu) at mail.tug.org, to
> make (un)subscriptions easier (I think, can't remember if the listserv
> at shsu thinks twg-tds is public) and archiving (hopefully) more
> reliable?

Good idea, but if you do so please change my subscription address
from
  vieth@xerxes.thphy.uni-duesseldorf.de
  vieth@thphy.uni-duesseldorf.de

I've always wanted to change that, but never could do so due
to difficulties with listserv@shsu.edu.  ("xerxes" is our last
Sparc1/SunOs-4.1.3 machine, still serving as our mailhost, which
is supposed to be replaced by another machine sooner or later.)

Cheers, Ulrik.

P.S: While you're playing with mailing lists, could you perhaps
change the headers for "tex-k" so that one would get a consistent
sender line such as "Sender: owner-tex-k@cs.umb.edu" as it is
already the case for "tex-pretest" and other mailing lists?
I gues that would make it easier to do automatic archiving
with mail filters at the recipient side.