Helmut Kopka's interpretation of the TDS

K. Berry twg-tds@tug.cs.umb.edu
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 10:21:51 -0500

    Opinions anyone?  Any need to issue some sort of clarifying statement?
    [on kopka's stuff]

I added words about the mode directory level (not optional),
texmf/ini (not practical),
and the structure under source (unspecified by the TDS).

I also added a paragraph to the copyright notice at the beginning:

    Permission is granted to copy and distribute modified versions of this
    document under the conditions for verbatim copying, provided that the
    modifications are clearly marked and the document is not represented as
    the official one.