twg-tds moved

Ulrik Vieth twg-tds@mail.tug.org@tug.cs.umb.edu
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 11:45:42 +0200

> I've created the alias twg-tds@mail.tug.org.
> (Ulrik, Sebastian, Michel, I updated your addresses.)

Thanks, Karl.

First thing I noticed: Doesn't this header line from your mail
look very suspicious:

I suppose it would probably bounce.

> I'm copying over all the archives I can from ftp://shsu.edu/twg-tds,
> but I cannot access anything after 1995-09:

> Ulrik, is your archive still operational?
> Can you point me at it again?

Yes, it's still there.  You should find it at

  http://www.thphy.uni-duesseldorf.de/~vieth/subjects/tex/projects/tds-mail/

We don't have an anonymous FTP server here, but HTTP should do, I hope.

BTW, thanks for reminding me.  I've just updated it for 9606 and 9607.
Remeber it's maintained manually, so it's getting updated only every
month or two, depending on the amount of traffic.

Hope this helps,
Cheers, Ulrik.