bin/, info/, man/, ...

Sebastian Rahtz TWG-TDS@SHSU.edu
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 17:04:21 +0100

 > The urgent question is, who's going to do the editing?
 >
 > If Norm no longer has time to do it, and no one else has SGML & time
 > enough either, I will grab the distributed draft and start making the
 > changes we've agreed as best as I can.

i am sorry for being "absent" for a week, sometimes i have to do work
for my employers.

Karl, since i am in some sense an authority for this group (as the
Technical Council liaison), I *do* ask that you take over from Norm
until he can get back on the job. I don't think there is any inherent
necessity  to have the source in SGML, so editing the last TeX file
seems fine. If you can do this, i think we'd all be very happy.

sebastian