archive

Ulrik Vieth TWG-TDS@SHSU.edu
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 15:46:02 +0100

> Is anyone keeping an archive of tds mail? The one
> on shsu.edu:[twg-tds] isn't letting me retrieve
> the one for the current month, which is, of course, what
> I want to read :-).

I do, or at least I'm trying to.  Before I got added to the mailing
list back in March this year, I relied on the mail archive at shsu.edu
and found that it occasionally does strange.  During the month of
March it started a new file several times, losing all the previous
mail accumulated during that month.  I haven't looked at shsu.edu
any more since then, so I don't know what state it is in now.
It's a pity that there's nobody to fix it.

If your're only interested in the current mail, I can send your
my file.  Beware that it's 70K already (starting from Oct 2).
Hope that it'll get through with too much delay.

Cheers,
Ulrik.