[Tugindia] Requesting TEX collection CD for Free Copy

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Tue Aug 1 09:07:46 CEST 2017

We have, in the past, organised workshops in your college, see
http://spoken-tutorial.org/statistics/training/?training_planner__academic__institution_type=&training_planner__academic__city=&training_planner__academic__institution_name=jaya%20engineering&course_type=&course__foss=&sem_start_date_0=&sem_start_date_1=&training_planner__academic__state=31&page=1.
You can request them to organise LaTeX workshops using the same method,
and we will be happy to help.

Kannan