[Tugindia] using OTF font in maths

Shashi Kumar shashikr08 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 11:58:19 CEST 2014

Hello Sir,

I have defined following two sets for font usages with XeLatex on Mactex
2013.

\setallmainfonts[ItalicFont={AGaramondPro-Italic.otf},BoldFont={AGaramondPro-Bold.otf},BoldItalicFont={AGaramondPro-BoldItalic.otf}]{AGaramondPro-Regular.otf}

\setsansfont[ItalicFont={OptimaLTStd-Italic.otf},BoldFont={OptimaLTStd-Bold.otf},BoldItalicFont={OptimaLTStd-BoldItalic.otf}]{OptimaLTStd.otf}

my problem is how to get math fonts automatically for section header that
are in Optima. It is taking Agaramond by default.

Best,
Shashi