[Tugindia] Fwd: [texhax] In memoriam: Jean-Pierre Drucbert

aniruddha rumale asrumale at rediffmail.com
Wed Oct 9 08:20:36 CEST 2013

I am a small TUG member for me it is really very sad news ....but everyone's life ends at some point. You and me are no exception...may GOD give us enough courage to face such losses and come up with new inspirations from such great legends...and legends never dies ...they remain in us by some unknown way...just like GOD.

Aniruddha Subhashchandra Rumale

Mobile : 9890177859

Flat 01, Anuj apartment,

Amarsimha colony, Malegaon-bk

Baramati, Pune 413115 ( MH ) India

great people are those who cares to respond in genuine and gental way. and this is the only reason that your e-mail address is with me.

thanks for your every response; that you showered

on my e-mails.

asrumale