[Tugindia] Strange error while compiling a presentation document using pdflatex

Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 06:18:17 CEST 2013

I am using a recently installed texlive on debian testing. While trying to
compile an earlier document that uses pdfscreen, I get a strange error that
goes as follows:

! Undefined control sequence.
l.339 \includecomment
                     {screen}
?

It is strange because line 339 actually is an item in a list, that just
says, "\item article". I don't remember ever encountering an error like
this before. This is a presentation that I have been using for a long time.
I need to recompile it since I have made some additions in the presentation.

Any help in this matter would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Sasi

--
V. Sasi Kumar