[Tugindia] BOOKMARK

Harish Kumar Holla harishkumarholla at pec.edu
Thu Feb 28 16:41:40 CET 2013

SORRY. I AM NOT SHOUTING. I AM USING LATEX FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR, BUT
> FOUND NO PERSON HERE TO GET CLEAR OFF MY DOUBTS. THAT IS WHY. SO WITH MORE
> CURIOSITY I SEND THIS MAIL.

Writing every thing using capital letters will be generally considered as
shouting. Those questions with a minimum (non)working example are answered
better and fast. Please try to provide a MWE and help others to help you
:-). I am sure your questions will be answered. Please refer this link for
information on MWE --
http://www.dickimaw-books.com/latex/minexample/index.html and
http://meta.tex.stackexchange.com/q/228/11232

> I AM TYPING A CLASS NOTES WITH LATEX. IN THAT THERE ARE MANY THEOREMS AND
> EQUATIONS, CLICK ON THAT EQUATION OR THEOREM NUMBER WILL HAVE TO LEAD ME TO
> THAT EQUATION OR THEOREM.

 You can use hyperref and/or bookmark package/s.

> ALSO TEL ME HOW TO INSERT WATERMARK IN PAGES, ( I WANT TO USE COLLEGE LOGO
> AS BACKGROUND, AND ALSO COLLEGE NAME)

Better methods include using packages --  background, tikz, eso-pic etc. My
favorite is background with tikz.

> ALSO I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO TYPE MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION PAPERS? (CODE A,
> B, C WITH SAME QUESTIONS, BUT WITH QUESTIONS SHUFFELED)

You may be interested in packages -- eqexam, exsheets ......

Further it is is too many questions at once (without a MWE). Can you
provide some MWE  so that we need not recreate all that coding.

> ALSO TELL ME IS THERE ANY LATEX WORKSHOPS OR TRAINING IN TAMILNADU.

I stay somewhat near to you (Pondicherry). Will that be useful?

--with regards

Dr. Harish Kumar
Dept. of Physics
Pondicherry Engineering College