[Tugindia] psframe: Transparent frame without border

H.S.Rai hsrai at gmx.net
Sat May 14 08:27:05 CEST 2011

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 8:24 AM, Radhakrishnan CV <cvr at river-valley.org> wrote:
>> \colorbox{<boxbackground color>}{<box material>}
>
> Box background color can be white too.
>
>  \colorbox{white}{ . . . }

Thank you.

Is there any way for no background colour, or making it transparent,
and not white.

The 1st box is with code suggested by you, it has red background.
Which I want transparent, and in this case it will show blue (other
wise it may be some graphics as Watermark)

The tex code is given below signature.

--
H.S.Rai

\rput[t|](5,20)
{
\colorbox{*}
%\psframebox*[linecolor=red,linewidth=4pt]
{
\parbox[l]{5.5cm}
{\raggedright
Radha
The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog.
The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog.
The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog.

The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog.
The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog.
The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog.
}
}}