[Tugindia] Horizontal Shift from 1st to 2nd page

H.S.Rai hsrai at gmx.net
Thu May 5 10:16:40 CEST 2011

I am preparing "Souvenir" using pstricks.

Minimum tex files and resulting pdf is at:

http://202.164.53.116/~ikram/test/

If you view .pdf file, you may notice that there is horizontal shift
of about 4 mm when we go from 1st page to 2nd. In my big file, 1st
page is different,  rest all pages have same layout (no relative shift
from page 2 to page 60).

I could not see any reason for this, so have to trouble you Big Guys.

Please let me know what is wrong.

I need to follow ps -> to pdf approach with following commands (as I
need to do colour separation and imposition, which I could find only
possible with this approach and not in direct pdfLaTeX):

latex ikram1.tex
dvips ikram1.dvi -o ikram1.ps
ps2pdf ikram1.ps

--