[Tugindia] TUG 2011

CV Radhakrishnan cvr at river-valley.org
Mon Mar 7 12:04:21 CET 2011

Dear all,

TUG 2011 was due to be held in Egypt this summer, but following the
recent events, it was thought best to move the venue. We were happy to
step in at short notice and take over. We wish our Egyptian brethren the
best and look forward to attending TUG in Egypt in the near future.

We have been working on the web pages of TUG 2011 and basic information
is now available at:

  http://www.river-valley.com/tug-2011

The registration, abstract submission form, etc are getting ready and
will be informed once those are up and running. In the meantime, please
take a look at the above URL.

Best regards

for River Valley Technologies