[Tugindia] merging of columns

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Thu Jun 30 07:48:48 CEST 2011

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 00:47:12 +0530  wrote

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 9:21 PM, jaspreet kaur wrote:

> i am new to latex

> i learned how to merge 2 or 3 columns in a table

> can anybody tell me how to merge two and a half columns if total no. of

> columns are 4?

Think for 5(4+1 extra) columns.

 In which third column will be dummy(extra).

Then merge 3 columns instead of 2 and 1/2. You will get the required effect.

Best wishes,

Better Read the LaTeX Tutorials - it is available on the net - It shows how to merge or devide columns.

It is better you use largetable package.

Venu Gopal

I use OpenOffice 3.0!
Do you!!