[Tugindia] Increasing size of legends in plots

Asha G dendron.15 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 12:16:54 CEST 2011

> Use `set term eepic' and save the file as *.tex and `\input{filename}' in
> your TeX document (perhaps within figure environment).
>
> Now you can edit the tex file, if need be, without opening gnuplot.
> You may add \large etc. before the legends to increase the size.
>
> The file size will be enormously low.
> Hope this helps.
>

> Can you show this in a code -

Where shd I insert 'set term eepic'?
and \input{filename}
Is this the file name of the document or the figure ?
my figures are .eps files - so where do I write \large before legends ?

I only get tugindia digests, so it will help if you can copy me on your
response to the gp so that I have a speedy answer.
Thanks
Asha Gopinathan