[Tugindia] pdfrack

S. venkataraman svenkat at ignou.ac.in
Thu Jan 13 06:11:58 CET 2011

Why not try the command ./pdftrack.sh <file>.  The shell file may
not be in your path.  If this is the reason for the command not working,
the command ./pdftrack.sh <file> should help.

Another practice I follow for packages which are not part of texlive is
to use a local texmf directory.  It is a good practice to put the style
files in this directory.  It may be a good idea to look at
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=inst-wlcf
which explains how to create a local texmf directory.

By the way, there seems to be some problem.  I did'nt get some of the
postings.
Best,
S. Venkataraman