[Tugindia] Image in Header/Footer

Khem Raj Ghusinga khemrajghusinga at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 09:23:36 CEST 2011

I am using fancyhdr package. When i try to include an image in \lfoot, the
contents of \cfoot{} and \rfoot{} get shifted downwards. I am using
multiline content in \cfoot{}, it looks very odd..

If I try to put the content of \cfoot{} in a single line, it overlaps with
the content of \rfoot{}.

Is there a way to avoid the downward shift in multiline case? Or to change
the lenghts that each of \lfoot, \rfoot and \cfoot occupy?

Thanks,
Khem Raj

---
"Live as you will wish to have lived when you are dying" -  Christian F.
Gellert