[Tugindia] Making Tags in document

vinay vinay_elc at rediffmail.com
Tue Sep 21 06:04:35 CEST 2010

Dear LaTeX users,

We are preparing a document  wherein we need to tag certain sentences and put them after Contents as "Summary".
This "Summary" will have some of the important points of the document, with clickable links. It is preferable that this "Summary " is
organised. (Similar to List of Figures which leaves a blank line after every chapter's figure list is over)
Again, we don't want to type out the contents of "Summary", but generate it automatically.
Is it possible. Kindly help. Thanks in advance.

Vinay .S
MTech student
NITK, Surathkal.