[Tugindia] suggest TeXworks editor for Mac

gshashikiran at linuxmail.org gshashikiran at linuxmail.org
Fri Sep 10 08:36:05 CEST 2010

-----Original Message-----

From: David Owen <twychicky at gmail.com>
To: tugindia at tug.org
Sent: Fri, Sep 10, 2010 5:04 am
Subject: Re: [Tugindia] tugindia Digest, Vol 93, Issue 5

> El sep 7, 2010, a las 1:39 a.m., David Owen escribi?:
>
> > What is closest to Winedt for the Mac? I have been using Winedt and I
> like
> > it alot. As you see I am rather ignorant about the Mac and am interested
> > learn.
>
> I don't use Windows and don't know anything about Winedt, I'm sorry, so I
> have no point of comparison.  In general, I guess asking on a Mac forum
> would be better for learning about the Mac.

Haven't used windows either, but on the Mac I prefer to use TeXworks.  TeXworks works on all three major platforms: Linux, Mac and Windows.
Would suggest to  use this one.  It has a good previewer also and is able to switch from preview to tex code and vice versa - very convenient for multiple file editing also.

--
Shashi